Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthdays

As many of you may have seen Mike's "birthday" was yesterday. He and his cousin Craig thought it would be funny to see how many people would not notice and wish him a happy birthday again.  I was actually surprised at the response, there were so many people who didn't think twice about it and still wished him well on "his day."  I still feel awful about him tricking people like this! Luckily no one sent him anything. 


My birthday is on Thursday, yes St. Patrick's Day, I'm really looking forward to it because Mike and I are taking one of my roommates (Hannah) and one of his roommates (Shawn) down for the weekend.  Not only are we going to celebrate me turning 19, but some dear friends are throwing me a bridal shower! So it's going to be a party all around this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment