Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mama's and Milk Duds













Well before I get started I just wanted to let everyone know....11 days!



Today I found a dollar in my wallet and I decided to hit up the vending machines next to Mike's classroom while he was in class. So there I was staring at the goodness of candy held by the vending machine with my dollar in hand.  Oh the choices! Anyone who has been to multiple restaurants can tell you that I am the most indecisive person when it comes to food...I just want it all! Especially candy.  As I glazed over the different candies the golden box of Milk Duds hiding in the bottom corner caught my eye and I immediately smiled.  I never really liked Milk Duds until I was older and in high school.  My mom would get them a lot and we would have them while watching a movie or our favorite tv show on that night.  I have grown to love them because of her.  So here I am writing this in memory of my mother, in which time I have "accidentally" eaten the entire box.... :D I love you mom!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like I have taught you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it is an inherited craving - I learned it from my Dad and my Snickers addiction comes from Grandma Leah - the Sees as we all know comes from Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So basically my kids have no hope. They will be candy chocolate addicts

    ReplyDelete