Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Month to go!!!

One month from today Mike and I are getting married!! I can't believe how fast time has gone!
Well so much has happened the past few days.  Utah was so much fun! It was great to just get away and relax.  We did the photoshoot for the baseball team, and then I took Mike to Whistle Wok, a chinese restaurant in AF. It's like Panda Express only better! After we went to Orem to watch the BYU basketball game at his grandparents house with Bruce and Deb, and Brian and Adriana, and of course Evelyn! I got to take pictures of her, she is so beautiful and so sweet! Here is a sneak peak at some of the pictures.  Fish update: Wilbur is still alive and swimming!
   My roommate Natalie is hilarious. This morning she walks into my room and says "Caitlin I need a girl talk. How do I become a good kisser?" Well needless to say for once I was a little starved for words.  I had to text Hannah to come into the room and help me out on this one.  So she is telling me her stories for about the 4th time in a row, while I try to get a word in giving her advice on boys.  This is always interesting.
   OH! Great news, so this morning I officially changed my major.  I was once a History Ed major, and I am now a communications major.  I am so excited!!

1 comment: